Sunday, July 22, 2007

The men are home

from their visit with the grandparents. Grandpa has made it to the nursing home to recouperate a little before going home. Apparently he looks like his old self...much improved over the last time I saw him.

We are plugging along with the tiling. It should be complete before leaving for Wisconsin. I am hoping and praying we can get it done.

I can tell that I am stressed...my joints are aching. I haven't had such pain in a long while (probably since the week from he*#...oops...I mean spring break). I don't know how I will manage to sit through class tomorrow. Prayers are definately in order.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, take a nice long bath and soothe your body aches! I took some Excedrin Body and Back yesterday after weeding. Ouch...

And good luck getting the tile done before you leave!