Sunday, June 10, 2007

We never knew how valuable Gameboys are....

Until both boys failed to charge them before a long car trip. We just returned from a three day trip to Cinncinati and Louisville. We had a blast, and I will share pictures soon.

On the way down, Jake's Gameboy battery died. Shortly after, Josh's died as well. And neither child remembered to pack a charger! Amazingly, both boys, as well as Mom and Dad, survived the trip with no casualties, despite the lack of anything for the children to do.

P.S. Recently, while preparing for a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house, I let the children pack their own clothes. I checked their bags before leaving, and that was a good thing...Jake would not have had anything more than three pajama tops and one pair of shorts. Guess now I will have to check their toy bag, too.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh no! Not the game boy!! hehe I remember those days. They were lifesavers on the long trips.