Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My AHA! moment

or my DUH! moment, depending on your perspective. I have misplaced the cord that links my camera to my computer. So, I have not uploaded pictures in a while. (Alan has enabled me by supplying his). So, now that baseball season has started, I thought it was time to remedy the situation. So, I searched all over last night to no avail. So, I headed out to Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. to see if a replacement can be purchased. It would have to be ordered directly from Kodak, was the answer I got. But, another option, a card reader, seemed reasonable. Then, the Circuit City guy said something that made me take pause.....his computer has an integrated card reader! Heck, my laptop is less than a year old, maybe it has one, too! So, I headed home to check it out. Sure enough.....I have an integrated card reader! Problem solved! DUH!

So, the next post will include a few pics....

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Yay, gotta love those techies!!