Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back from Chicago...

My last trip to Chicago for seminar is finished! It was such a beautiful day, and being cooped up ina car and in a conference room with no windows was not what I had listed for fun today. Sure, the first really nice day of weather we have for a soccer game, and I miss it. But, I got the report from DH and it sounds like both boys had a good game, each scoring a goal. The final score was 7-1.

Baseball season has begun. Jake's team had a practice game on Friday night. They won! The first official game for both boys is on Monday. Jake plays in St. Joseph and Josh plays at home. Life really gets crazy when baseball games start, since the boys play on different teams. Hopefully we will be able to pull it off. Thursdays will be especially challanging for DH, since I'll be at class. Hopefully, we will be able to pull this off, without losing the children...or our minds.

Thursday was my IEP day at work. I had 8 meetings that day. I was at school until 11:15 the night before,making sure all of the paperwork was just right. I have one more meeting to schedule, but that one should be an easy one. Therefore, the most stressful part of the spring semester is over for me at work, which will allow me to concentrate on college stuff.

No comments: