Monday, April 09, 2007

A Miraculous product.....a testimonial

Un-du is an incredible product. I discovered it as a scrapbooker. You can "unstick" almost anything without damaging it. Thank goodness I had some in the house last night. It saved Josh from being skinned alive!

We were getting the boys ready for bed. I pulled back Josh's blankets, but they stuck together! I discovered glitter silly putty mushed all over his sheets, comforter, stuffed animals, etc. Needless to say, I was ready to scream. I called DH into the room while I took a moment to compose myself. When I went back in, they had stripped the bed. I handed them some clean sheets and headed for the kitchen to try to save what I could. After some elbow grease and about half a bottle of Un-du, I had salvaged the comforter, the Goofy stuffed animal from Disney, and possibly the beanie baby bear. The bottom sheet was a loss, but it can be replaced. I'm thinking Josh is not going to play with silly putty for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Too funny! Glad it came out. I've used it for lots of things around my house. LOVE this product.

A guy at work had a wad of gum stuck to his shoe and I pulled out my Un-Du and it took it right off. He's a believer now too! :-)

Unknown said...

Aaaawww...maybe he fell asleep with it? LOL Yay for you that you took a moment to compose yourself, too. ;)