Friday, April 06, 2007

Brrrrr!

OK, so, you know what I said about soccer season being during warm weather??? Apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo that soccer season has began, since she dumped a big ole pile of COLD on us this week.

Let's go back to Monday, when I was sitting at baseball practice with Jake, not paying any attention to what the kids were doing. I was busy typing up a reading summary (and surfing the net, since I found a wireless signal I could "borrow"). I was wearing a tank top and shorts, while I was putting my bare feet in the grass. It was a glorious day!

Fastforward to the end of the week. Tomorrow is supposed to be a soccer game. I say supposed to be since the park district has cancelled it due to COLD! I have watched soccer games, wrapped head to toe in the warmest layers I have, and complained the whole time how freaking cold it was. That's how cold the park district will let us play. So, needless to say, tomorrow is forecasted to be REALLY COLD.

Brrrrrr!

No comments: