Friday, May 18, 2007

A plan for a blissful weekend...

This is the first weekend since January that I have absolutely NO HOMEWORK. And to add to the specialness of the weekend, DH is off. So, I am hoping for a weekend of pure bliss!

Tonight: retirement party for a co-worker, whic meant that I got home too late to fix dinner and DH had ordered pizza; planted some glads out beside the house; planning on heading to the scrap desk later

Tomorrow: sleep in(!); take Gracie to the vet; cook out for lunch; send boys off to Corwin's birthday party in the evening; dinner out (a date!) with DH; shopping at Lowe's for our new vanity and tile for the bathroom

Sunday: church, scrap, clean, work outside, etc.

So, now that I have a lovely plan for my weekend, what do you think will go wrong?!?!?! Stay tuned to find out.....

No comments: