Saturday, January 16, 2010

Living life.....

As I mentioned before, I am supposed to just "live" for the next few weeks and see how my body reacts. So....I am living. Going to work. Going to the grocery store. Running the boys to and from practice. Making dinner. Living.

And.....it's hard. Going to church this morning was absolutely exhausting. And the upcoming week frightens me. Lots going on and I don't want to miss any of the important stuff. Like teaching my students. Going to Josh's games. Feeding the family. Listening to Jake practice his piece for contest. Spending time with them. But, after all of the "have-to's" are over, there is no energy left for the "want-to's". Like today--DH and the boys went to his mom's for her birthday party. I stayed behind to rest, rather than spend a rare day with DH and the boys. Hopefully, in time, the stamina to do more than "live life" will return.

In the meantime, I will try to make the energy I have count. Use it for what is important.

No comments: