Thursday, August 06, 2009

My summer goal....

is to read the entire Harry Potter series. When Harry first came on the scene, my boys were much too young to get into it. As they got older, I thought maybe they would get interested, but, alas, they did not. I, however, was intrigued when I saw the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry (Jake's end-of-year field trip). So....I set out this summer (post homework-ectomy recovery) to read all 7 books. I have not seen any of the movies, so I began on this journey blind...which is the best way to begin (ALWAYS read the books before you see the movie...no matter what story is involved). Now, I have finished book 6....and I am itching to start on number 7....the last in the series. Give me a week, and I will be done...and ready for the movie marathon!

No comments: